To all of my clients: I apologize if images that I had been hosting have disappeared from your sites. I found out this morning that ALL of my 2013 and 2014 have suddenly vanished from my Photobucket Pro account. If your images are missing, please contact me, and I will see if we can get them restored for you. I have contacted Photobucket regarding this issue, but am still waiting for a response. Thank you for your patience as I sort through this. ~Sheila
Wednesday, April 2, 2014
Here are 2 Tiny Arrow Themed Backgrounds I created using my own overlay that can be found over at DBS DigiScraps. The post area is sized at 980px wide so that it can be used for most 2 or 3 column layouts.
How to Change a Template Background with a Gadget:
(1) Copy desired Background Code
(2) Log into the Blogger Dashboard
(3) Click on the drop-down box link and select "Layout"
(4) Go to the Footer or Sidebar area
(5) Click on the "Add A Gadget" link
(7) Paste in Code
(8) Click the "Preview" button link and make sure that you like how it looks.
(9) Click on the "Save Template" button link
(10) View Blog
Should you have any questions or need any assistance with installing these, please feel free to contact me.